Sunday, December 9, 2012

Travel Series Part Two: Travelling with Makeup



I know this is delayed but this is how I took my makeup when I travelled and how it is presently kept.  The makeup bag is from glitzyglam.com which carries an array of amazing makeup bags.  

When travelling with makeup it is essential to make sure that nothing shifts around and that everything is in its place. This particular bag has a big deep case which holds all my powders, concealers, blushes, etc and it has pockets all around the inside.  On the top of the makeup bag there are two medium size pockets as well as three single pockets which can fit your mascaras, lipsticks or eyeliners.  The bag is made up of cloth material and it has a black and white damask pattern around the exterior and inside the bag is pink with tiny white strips.  As for my lipsticks I have stored them in this plastic zipper pouch and it has worked for me thus far. I also know that some people use those hanging makeup bags to also carry makeup which is another suggestion to carrying your makeup.  

Check out the photos below.  





No comments:

Post a Comment