Sunday, December 16, 2012

Product Rave: Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Remover

Today's Product rave is on Clinique's Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector.  This product comes in a cylinder container with a small pump to dispense the product.  The product comes in two sizes 1oz and 1.7oz and the price is reflective depending on which size you choose.  This serum claims to clinically reduce dark spots, age spots and acne damage.  It is also recommended for all skin types even those with sensitive skin.  The serum is very lightweight and applies smoothly onto the skin.  

At first I was very reluctant to purchase this product for two reasons; number one it claims to reduce visible spots which have been on my skin for years, and number two: the price.  For a whopping  $65 I gave in and bought the product in the smaller size (1oz, 30ml).  
I had heard so many things about it and so many advertisements that I just saw it as a sign to purchase it.  I have tried other Clinique skincare products as well as makeup products and they have impressed me, needless to say I am not new to the Clinique brand (clinique foundation review coming soon) 

Review: 

I have been using this product for about three months now and I can truly say it is a miracle worker.  I was very skeptical at first and didn't even think it would work however I am a firm believer in the product and all that it stand for.  The product has not caused any irritability on my skin and is fragrance free.  This product is not a product which you will see results right away, patience is key and you must give it some time in order to see the results.  Overall my skin feels smoother and softer while applying the product. Also, when applying makeup I found that the makeup glided nicely onto my skin.  

I have read several reviews on this product and the results vary from each individual and it is definitely something you have to think about before purchasing.  

Overall, I was impressed by the product and the results that I have gotten.  On another note do not forget to always apply sunscreen or a moisturizer with sunscreen to prevent new spots from occurring.  

Have you tried this or any products which are similar? Let me know! 



No comments:

Post a Comment