Monday, March 4, 2013

Product Review: Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil


Today’s review will be on Bobbi Brown’s Cleansing Oil.  I got this first as a sample size from a Bobbi Brown counter when I was purchasing some products.  This product retails for $32.00 for a 200ml bottle and it comes with a pump.  The Cleansing oil contains olive, jojoba oils and ginger root extract. 

The cleansing oil is supposed to rid of the dirt and makeup from your face after a long day.  I normally just used this for taking off my eye makeup and it does the trick.  I soak some product onto a cotton ball or cotton pad and I soak it onto my eyelid for a about 30 seconds and then I would wipe off my eye makeup.  I found this way to be very effective in terms of taking off my eye makeup efficiently and without irritating my eyes.  I have used this product to take off my makeup however because of my sensitive skin I just find that this product is not something for applying over my entire face.   I have tried MACs cleansing oil as well and that product completely broke out my skin and I did not repurchase it again. 

Overall Comments:
Thank god I got this as a sample as I would not purchase this product full size.  I think that there are better and cheaper brands out there that can remove eye and face makeup without spending so much money and doing just as good as this one. I have been recommended by my facial lady to try using face oils as a moisturizer and that is something that I do intend to try the next time I am in Toronto.  

Have you tried Bobbi Brown’s Cleansing Oil?  What are your thoughts on it?


No comments:

Post a Comment